COVID Safe practices for visiting the Centre
We have practices in place to help ensure the safety of everyone on-site and we need your help to ensure these practices are adhered to.
Entering the Centre
When entering the Centre, please remember that the following conditions are in place in-line with NSW government requirements:
- Face masks are not compulsory in the centre; however, we recommend their use.
Please help keep yourself, and others, safe by practising a recommended minimum of 1.5 metres physical distancing and sanitising your hands regularly using the hand sanitiser provided.
A clean workout is a great workout
When working out in the gym, cycling room or sports hall, please remember to:
- Sanitise your hands on arrival and regularly throughout your workout.
- Wipe down and clean all machines and gym equipment before and after use. Disinfectant wipe stations can be found in all workout spaces in the Centre.
- Wait until a fellow member has finished using a machine or gym equipment before using them yourself.
- Bring your own towel, exercise mat and drink bottle to use during your workout.
Group fitness classes
When attending a group fitness class, please remember:
- Bookings are required.
- To wipe down and clean your equipment before and after use.
- There will be a 15-minute break in-between group classes to allow time for sanitising and pack-up to take place.
- To maintain 1.5-metre physical distancing from staff and other members.
Look after yourself
- If you're feeling unwell, even with mild symptoms, please stay home until you are feeling well again.
- If you become unwell during or after a workout, please let us know. This helps us keep you and our community safe.
- If you have come in contact with someone COVID-19 or are awaiting your own test results, please do not come into the centre. If you have been in the Centre during this exposure period, please call the Centre to let us know.