Make Up Lesson Requests
Before we begin
A maximum of three (3) make-up lessons per student per term will be granted when;
- Notification of an absence is provided before the scheduled class start time. This can be done via the online member portal, by phone or by email.
- The student is enrolled in the current term.
When booking a Make-up lesson, please keep in mind the following conditions;
- Make-up lessons can only be booked up until the end of the current week. If you request is for a booking past (Sunday) you may be asked to submit another request once the following week commences.
- Booked make-up lessons cannot be rearranged. If not attended, the lesson is forfeited.
- Make-up lessons can only be used within the same term. Make-up lessons will not be carried over to following terms.
- Make-up lessons are subject to availability. If there are no available spaces, the make-up lesson will be forfeited.
- If circumstances change and you can attend your lesson after notifying us of absence, please contact the Swim School office as soon as possible, as another student may have booked your lesson as a make-up lesson.
Please remember: Your requested make-up class will not be confirmed until you have received a booking confirmation email.
Watch a video on how to complete the make-up lesson request online