Returning to the centre
It feels good to be back! Please view our reopening with COVID-19 plan for details of available facilities and services.
We have measures in place to ensure the safety of all our members and guests while also adhering to NSW government guidelines.
COVID Safe practices for returning to the Centre
Entering the centre
- To enter our venues, all adults (16+ years of age) are required to show proof of full vaccination or medical contraindication exemption.
- Check-ins are mandatory using the NSW Government QR code system.
- Face masks are mandatory in indoor facilities. Children under 12 years of age are exempt from wearing a mask indoors.
- Please sanitise your hands when entering the centre.
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines (1.5 metres) at all times to help keep yourself and others safe.
Look after yourself
- If you're feeling unwell, even with mild symptoms, please stay home until you are feeling well again.
- If you become unwell during or after a workout, please let us know. This ensures we can keep you and our community safe.
- If you have come in contact with someone COVID-19 or are awaiting your own test results, please do not come into the centre. If you have been in the centre during this exposure period, please call the centre to let us know.
Wave to friends
- We know you all have a lot to catch up on, but at this time, it’s best to wave hello and then head to your workout.
- Please wait until a fellow member has finished using a machine, equipment, weights etc. before using them yourself.
A clean workout is a great workout
- Please sanitise your hands on arrival and regularly throughout your workout.
- Wipe down and clean equipment before and after use. This includes all machines, cardio equipment, weights, benches and surfaces. Disinfectant wipes stations can be found in all workout spaces in the centre.
- Bring your own towel, mat and drink bottle to use during your workout.
Group fitness classes
- Bookings are required as classes are capped at 20 participants.
- Entry will not be granted to late arrivals after 10 minutes into the class.
- Please wipe down and clean your equipment before and after use.
- There will be a 15-minute break in-between group classes to allow time for sanitising and pack-up to take place.
- Maintain 1.5-metre social distancing from staff and other members at all times.
- Face masks are mandatory in indoor facilities for all staff and customers.
- Children under 12 years of age are exempt from wearing a mask indoors.
- You may remove your face mask when participating in strenuous physical exercise indoors.