Returning to the centre
It feels good to be back! We are currently in stage 2 of our reopening with COVID-19 plan.
We have measures in place to ensure the safety of all our members and guests while also adhering to NSW government guidelines.
COVID Safe practices for returning to the Centre
Entering the centre
- To enter our venues, you’ll be required to show proof of full vaccination or evidence of medical contraindication exemption (16 and over, under 16s must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult).
- Please check in using the NSW Government QR code system and wear a mask inside (except for children under 12 years).
- Please sanitise your hands when entering the centre.
- Follow social distancing guidelines at all times to keep yourself and others safe.
Look after yourself
- If you're feeling unwell, even with mild symptoms, please stay home until you are feeling well again.
- If you become unwell during or after a workout, please let us know. This ensures we can keep you and our community safe.
- If you have come in contact with someone COVID-19 or are awaiting your own test results, please do not come into the centre. If you have been in the centre during this exposure period, please call the centre to let us know.
Wave to friends
- We know you all have a lot to catch up on, but at this time, it’s best to wave hello and then head to your workout.
- Please wait until a fellow member has finished using a machine, equipment, weights etc. before using them yourself.
A clean workout is a great workout
- Please sanitise your hands on arrival and regularly throughout your workout.
- Wipe down and clean equipment before and after use. This includes all machines, cardio equipment, weights, benches and surfaces. Disinfectant wipes stations can be found in all workout spaces in the centre.
- Bring your own towel, mat and drink bottle to use during your workout.
Group fitness classes
- Bookings are required as classes are capped at 20 participants.
- Entry will not be granted to late arrivals after 10 minutes into the class.
- Please wipe down and clean your equipment before and after use.
- There will be a 15-minute break in-between group classes to allow time for sanitising and pack-up to take place.
- Maintain 1.5-metre social distancing from staff and other members at all times.
- Face masks must be worn by staff and customers in indoor areas. People engaging in strenuous physical exercise or who are participating in group fitness classes are exempt.
- Children under 12 years of age are not required to wear a mask.