While you enjoy some personal time to focus on your health and wellbeing, we'll look after your little one(s) in our on-site child minding service.
We'd love you to come and take a look around our facilities, so you can get to know the space and what we offer. We have plenty of games, toys and fun activities to keep your little one(s) entertained with the support of our knowledgeable staff while you join a class, take a dip, head to the gym or even catch up with a friend in our café.
For children aged 5-weeks to 5-years old (children who have started school may not attend). Crèche visits are limited to a maximum of 2-hours per day.
Please assist your child to sanitise their hands on entry and exit. The bathroom is available with soap and water as an alternative to hand sanitiser.
View crèche availability and bookings
Before your first visit
Please ensure you have read and understood the crèche conditions of entry before attending our crèche. Additionally, please be advised of the following:
Bookings and attendance
- Parents are to remain on the premises while children are in our crèche.
- A completed crèche enrolment form is required before your child’s first visit.
- Bookings can be made 7-days in advance online, by calling us or at reception.
- If you cannot attend a booked session, rescheduling is required at least 2-hours prior to your booked session.
- No refunds available.
- For the health and wellbeing of all those who visit our facilities, unwell children will not be accepted into the crèche.
What to bring
- A full water bottle for your child.
- Clearly labelled food and belongings (e.g. bags, prams, clothing, lunch boxes and drink bottles).
- Spare nappies, wipes and other items for changing as appropriate.
What not to bring
- Prohibited foods as listed in the crèche conditions of entry.
- Own toys, except soft comfort toys with staff approval.
- Personal belongings not specifically related to the care of your child.
Medications and allergies
No medication will be administered by our staff, except in the case of anaphylaxis or emergency under the supervision of a supplied action plan.
Parents will need to complete the child’s medication record to authorise the crèche team to provide this medication.
2 Small St, Willoughby 2068 View Map