Spa Terms and Conditions
- All persons using the spa do so at their own risk
- Usage of the spa is restricted to persons 16 years and over
- For safety reasons please use the hand rail provided for entry and exit of spa
- Do not put your head under the water
- Persons with the following conditions are not advised to use the spa
- Heart conditions / High blood pressure
- Under the influence of alcohol, drugs or medication
- Spa usage is not included in normal admission – an additional fee is payable
- Spa is checked at regular intervals. If you have not booked, you will be asked to leave the spa area.
- Please shower before entering spa
- No footwear to be worn in spa
- Essential oils are strictly prohibited in the spa, as it affects the pool water quality
- No food or drinks allowed in the spa
- Please follow all directions from staff in spa area. Failure to comply will result in being asked to leave the centre.
- Please refrain from changing in the spa area. Please use change rooms provided
- Scrubbing loafers or any personal brushes are not permitted in spa area.
- No shaving is allowed in the spa area
- No mobile phones are to be taken or used in spa
- During hot days, please ensure you drink plenty of water
- The spa area is a quiet place, please be mindful of others
If you are unsure of the conditions of entry, please speak with the pool lifeguards.