Multi-Visit Pass Terms & Conditions
By purchasing a multi-visit entry pass, you acknowledge that the casual pass form is completed in full and you have read and understood all terms and conditions listed below prior to you signing. The information you have provided, to the best of your knowledge, is true and correct. You assume with full knowledge, the dangers of your participation in fitness activities.
- Passes are valid until 30 June 2022 due to the Willoughby Leisure Centre Major Pool Hall Upgrade. There will be no exceptions, extensions or refunds.
- No health fund receipts will be issued apart from the tax invoice issued at time of purchase.
- Willoughby Leisure Centre conditions of entry must be adhered to at all times.
- Any lost/stolen cards will incur a replacement fee.
- Admittance may be refused upon failure to produce a valid card.
- During all times you are on the premises of or included in any activity external to the premises which is organised, approved or endorsed by Willoughby Leisure Centre as an activity for you to take part in, both your property and person shall be at your own risk, and Willoughby Leisure Centre will not be held liable for any personal injury or loss of property which may arise from the negligence of Willoughby Leisure Centre, its servants, agents, independent contractors, voluntary workers or their users of the facility participants in the activities or spectators or other parties providing services through or in the facilities of Willoughby Leisure Centre.