Returning to the centre
It feels good to be back! We have measures in place to ensure the safety of all our members and guests while also adhering to NSW government guidelines.
Effective Thursday, 23 December 2021 the following conditions are in place for entering Willoughby Leisure Centre:
- COVID Safe check-ins required for all staff and customers.
- Face masks are required to be worn, except when exercising.
- Density limits of 1 person per 2 square metres apply to all indoor facilities (effective Monday, 27 December). Please stay at least 1.5-metres from other people.
COVID Safe practices for visiting the Centre
When entering the centre
- Check-in required using the NSW Government QR code system.
- Face masks are required to be worn in all indoor settings, except while exercising.
- Please sanitise your hands upon entry using the hand sanitiser provided and regularly during your visit.
- Density limits of 1 person per 2 square metres apply (effective Monday, 27 December 2021). Please help keep yourself and other safe by practicing physical distancing of at least 1.5 metres from other people indoors.
Look after yourself
- If you're feeling unwell, even with mild symptoms, please stay home until you are feeling well again.
- If you become unwell during or after a workout, please let us know. This ensures we can keep you and our community safe.
- If you have come in contact with someone COVID-19 or are awaiting your own test results, please do not come into the centre. If you have been in the centre during this exposure period, please call the centre to let us know.
Wave to friends
- We know you all have a lot to catch up on, but at this time, it’s best to wave hello and then head to your workout.
- Please wait until a fellow member has finished using a machine, equipment, weights etc. before using them yourself.
A clean workout is a great workout
- Please sanitise your hands on arrival and regularly throughout your workout.
- Wipe down and clean equipment before and after use. This includes all machines, cardio equipment, weights, benches and surfaces. Disinfectant wipes stations can be found in all workout spaces in the centre.
- Bring your own towel, mat and drink bottle to use during your workout.
Group fitness classes
- Bookings are required.
- Entry will not be granted to late arrivals after 10 minutes into the class.
- Please wipe down and clean your equipment before and after use.
- There will be a 15-minute break in-between group classes to allow time for sanitising and pack-up to take place.
- Please maintain 1.5-metre physical distancing from staff and other members.